Top Korean Stars in my Universe

More than two years after creating my first list of famous Asian artists who became popular in the Philippines, I decided to come up with another list.  This time, it is all about Korean male artists who can make all women swoon because of their yummy looks and good talents!  These are my flower boys whose programs I have watched (several times) are listed as well. Find out if my flower boys are on your list...

Lee Min Ho
The Heirs, Faith, City Hunter, Personal Taste, Boys Over Flowers
Bench, Eider and Trugen endorser





Hyun Bin
Secret Garden, Worlds Within, My Name Is Kim Sam Soon,  A Millionaire's First Love
Samsung endorser





Jang Keun Suk
Bel Ami, Love Rain, Mary Stayed Out All Night, He's Beautiful, Beethoven Virus, Hwang Jini,  Baby and I, You're My Pet, The Case of Itaewon Homicide






Song Joong Ki
Innocent Man/Nice Guy, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, My Fair Lady, A Werewolf Boy, The Case of Itaewon Homicide, A Frozen Flower






Yoon Si Yoon
Prime Minister and I (currently airing), Flower Boy Next Door, Me Too Flower, King of Baking/Baker King Takgu





Jung Il Woo
Moon Embracing the Sun, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, 49Days, My Fair Lady



Kim Beom
Goddess of Fire, That Winter, The Wind Blows, Padam Padam, Boys Over Flowers, East of Eden, Fly High



Kim Hyun Joong
Inspiring Generation/Generation of Youth (currently airing), Barefoot Friends, Dream High, Playful Kiss, Boys Over Flowers







Yoo Ah In
Jang Ok Jung, Fashion King, Sungkyungkwan Scandal




Park Yoochun
I Miss You/Missing You, Rooftop Prince, Sungkyungkwan Scandal




Yeo Jin Goo
Missing You, Moon Embracing The Sun


Kim Soo Hyun
My Love From Another Star/You Who Came from the Stars (currently airing), Moon Embracing The Sun, Dream High


That's it for now. More flower boys to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment